Your Role Has Been Made Redundant, Here's 10 Practical Things To Do Next.
Updated: Jun 18, 2021
Here are our top 10 tips to help you move forward....👇👇👇
1. 😧 Take time to process - it can come as a shock.
2. 🤝 Leave well - secure relationships, let key clients know you are leaving etc.
3. 💵 Work out your finances - become fully aware of your financial situation and have a plan.
4. 🕵️♀️ Treat it as an opportunity to think about where your career is headed.
5. 📝 Create a job search strategy - more than just looking on Seek!
6. 🤩 Update your professional branding - resume, cover letter, LinkedIn, social media.
7. 👫 Build and utilise your network - tell people you are looking for a new role.
8. 💻🧘🏋️♀️ Maintain a positive daily routine - in part, treat job searching as your job.
9. 🙋♂️ Chat with recruiters about roles and the job market.
10. 👊 Don't take it personally - it's about the role and company, not you.
If we can help you or your organisation with#outplacement support, please get in touch.
www.bluesky.net.au or call 1300 844 054.